Combination Store for Bulk Chemicals plus Lab Smalls
CHEMSAFE was contacted by a global leader in the design and development of medical devices. The company required a Custom designed external Chemical Storage solution, which would take up the minimum ground space to safely and compliantly store both pallets and IBCs of hazardous Chemicals. The company also required secure storage for small Laboratory Supplies on shelving with safe and secure access for personnel.
- CHEMSAFE examined the requirements, reviewed the various container sizes and volumes and noted the Hazard Class of each Substance
- We then confirmed the container weights involved and the max volumes.
- CHEMSAFE then designed a Combination Chemical Store for Pallets, IBC’s and Lab Smalls, with secure access, lockable, compliant and segregated storage.
- A suitable site location was identified based on proximity to Boundaries, occupied buildings, pressure vessels, and potential ignition sources.
- We conducted on-site audit to review access for trucks, overhead lines, crane viability, and safety requirements.
- Define a solution– CHEMSAFE designed a purpose-built Chemical Store for the client, considering the requirements mentioned by the customer.
The CHEMSAFE Combination Bunded Chemical Store was delivered to site, and installed as per the Program agreed. This solution offers many benefits:
- Guaranteed compliance with all relevant Legislation and Guidance
- Delivered 3 weeks from Order date as per schedule
- Supplied with manual and Compliance Certs and Safety Signage
- Ready to use solution, just load and use
- Can be relocated or moved to another site as required
- Market leading 20 Year Structural Guarantee, Cladding 25 Years
- Lower costs, immediate solution when compared to Civil works
‘Great job, the results are excellent, given that we received a Store that was designed and made to suit our specific site requirements, is fully in keeping with the Regs and was delivered faster than expected. We would recommend CHEMSAFE because they provided everything we needed for the Project, from start to finish, and were on time as agreed initially. Good service,very good knowledge of Chemical Safety ‘
CF, Project Manager