- Vented Enclosures™ provide effective containment of airborne particulates during manipulation and transfer of potent compounds.
- Even slight modifications of enclosures can result in containment factors from the microgram down to the nanogram. Turbulent-free design utilizes environmentally friendly, ductless technology in combination with carbon / HEPA filtration to provide precise, safe containment in all applications.
- Ductless technology also makes installation of dedicated workstations easy, as no additional HVAC design is required.
Features & Benefits
Vented Enclosures are available in 8 standard sizes, in metal, stainless steel, or polypropylene construction, totaling 24 standard models.
- Increase operator safety by trapping potent powders at the nanogram level.
- Multiplex filter broadens range of filtration applications and utilizes “bag out” HEPA filtration system.
- No HVAC tie-in requirements, decreasing energy load and increasing installation possibilities.
- Available in custom sizes to fit a wide range of application needs.
- Accessories include an optional base stand, airflow meter, and cable ports.
A. Filtration: Available with extended life HEPA filtration systems, in conjunction with Multiplex filtration. Our HEPA filters are fitted with a “bag-out” system to completely protect operators during filter changes.
B. Hose: Each unit is provided with an 8 ft. PVC heavy-walled flex hose with smooth inner surfaces to minimize pressure drop and friction loss.
C. Air Velometer: An analog air velocity meter in the field of vision of the user provides independent backup to the electronic airflow alarm.
D. Single Hinged Front Sash: Hinged Front Sash-Allows full access to the work area.
E. Turbulent Free Design: Enclosure designs provide a smooth transition of airflow into the enclosure, with the air pulled across the work surface in a uniform, horizontal pattern, reducing the rolling effect found in conventional vented enclosures.
F. Pass Through Ports: Electrical cords and cables are safely routed into the cabinet through pass through ports; located only on the side panels.
G. Plenum-Slotted Baffle: Produces a horizontal airflow pattern in the work area. Baffle can be lowered for cleaning. A 4" OD exhaust port is provided to connect to ductwork or fume extractor.
H. Clear Side Panels: Clear side panels with waste chute allow for disposal bags to be connected and prevent contamination to the surrounding lab.
I. Stand: Optional mobile cart with locking casters.