The Cushion Trax® anti-fatigue floor mat is engineered to meet the toughest requirements of today’s industrial applications and is particularly suited for multi-shift operations in dry work areas. The durable vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing Notrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. The matt comes with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of floor mats on smooth surface flooring such as tile, wood, marble, and treated concrete.
- Long-lasting vinyl top surface made from 100% recycled materials
- Diamond-plate surface texture provides added traction
- Combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat
- Sloped beveled edges to reduce trip hazards and allows easy access onto and off of mat
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- RedStop™ non-slip backing to eliminate mat slippage
- Custom lengths available
- Splicing option available for custom widths
Where to Specify: Machine operating stations or multi-shift dry applications needing fatigue prevention and sure footing."